|View Workshop Brochure |
List of Selected Candidates for Workshop 2017
|About BTISNET Workshop :|
The Sub-DIC facility at NIPGR periodically organizes trainings / workshops/ symposiums/ seminars in Bioinformatics. These workshops offer short courses useful for understanding the developments in different aspects of Bioinformatics. We aim to provide exposure and hands on intensive training in systems Biology, Bioinformatics applications in agriculture, genomics and proteomics.
Other BTISNET centers around the country also organise workshops and short meetings. The list of Training/workshop organised other BTIS center can be accessible from website http://www.btisnet.gov.in
|Venue: Board Room, National Institute of Plant Genome Research, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi-110067|
|Workshop Timing: 9.00 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.
- January 09, 2017: Registration Open.
- February 10, 2017: Last Date of Submission of Application Form.
- February 15, 2017: List of selected candidates available online.
- February 28, 2017: Last date for confirmation of attendance by selected candidates.
- March 01, 2017: Online availability 2nd list of selected candidates (if vacancy remains).
|Registration Details: The registration fee for the workshop is 2000/- per participant (for regular) and 1000/- (for students).
|Registration fee includes:
- Participation in the workshop.
- Tea/coffee breaks and lunch for all days of the workshop.
- Certificate for successful completion.
- Workshop Kit including stationery and personalized I-Card.
- Proceedings of the workshop.
- Registration fee should be paid by the selected candidates only after they have been informed of their selection.
- List of all selected candidates will be made available online on February 15, 2017 with http://www.nipgr.res.in/facilities/disc_workshop.php
- All selected participants must bring their own laptops during the workshop.
- No individual confirmation will be sent to selected candidates.
- Online applications do not need to be mailed or posted.
|Number of Participants: The total number of selected participants is limited to 30.
|[NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF PLANT GENOME RESEARCH]
|Training Code: [NIPGR-01]|
||Workshop on Bioinformatics and Data Mining|
||22nd March to 23rd March 2017|
||Bioinformatics with respect to Data Analysis and Visualiztion|
|Objectives: To train the researchers on Sequence & Structure Data Analysis|
|Contents: To use of tools in Bioinformatics & Data Mining|
|Methodology:||Demonstration and Hands-on Sessions|
|Level of Participants:||Plant researchers from Academia / Industry|
|Prerequisites:||Knowledge in computers and plant biology|
|Number of participants:||30|
|Expected date of announcement:
|Boarding and lodging arrangements etc.:||Participants have to arrange their own accommodation|
|Registration Fee||Without Accommodation|
|India/ SAARC Countries/ Other Countries
||Regular delegates: 2000/-|
Dr. GITANJALI YADAV, Coordinator
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com